All TBT campers must have a complete intake with demographics and payment information on file prior to the first day of camp. If your child is not a pre-existing TBT client, please complete the intake attached to the link below.
We work with every family to make sure that finances do not stand in the way of getting them the help they are looking for. We work with many insurance providers and are willing to set up individual payments for clients in financial need.
Teton Behavior Therapy’s in-network providers:
- Allegiance Benefit Plan Management Inc.
- Allied Benefit Systems
- Assurant Health Self Funded
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild Wyoming & Idaho Health Services Inc
- First Choice of the Midwest
- Idaho Medicaid
- ID Juvenile
- Mountain CO-OP
- Regence Bue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- UnitedHealthcare / All Savers Alternate Funding
- WEA Insurance Group
- Wyoming Medicare Part B (J3-Noridain)
- Wyoming Medicaid
- Initial Assessment / Intake
- Session or Consultation (50-55 min)